By telling women stories from all backgrounds and careers I aim to show ways in which we can transform the narrative about us women and what we can do as strong leaders. Storytelling is a fundamental way in which women can trigger “change”, connecting the past and present to the future. A new path forward for women.
As a team leader or a CEO, you need to understand yourself and share who you are, to build trust, to illustrate, teach, inform and persuade, to inspire or engage and communicate your message with passion, great clarity and power. You need the skills of a storyteller!
Remember we are the heroines of our own stories and we need to shine with femininity and strength. Also, when women come together, support each other, they are able to connect, collaborate together and inspire other women.
I’ve created this intensive one day workshop, hosted in an amazing space, to cater specifically for women who are great leaders and want to shine at their best.
“There Is No Greater Agony Than Bearing An Untold Story Inside You”
– Maya De Angelou
Good storytellers are not born; THEY BECOME ONE!
More than 80% of the success of your business, professional and personal life is related to your STORYTELLING SKILLS.
LET’S PLAY SOME GAMES TO LOOSEN UP
- Practical and experiential story telling activities
- Use your body, voice and humor to loosen up!
- Get rid of that stage fright
LET’S CREATE YOUR PERSONAL STORY
- Choose a personal signature story for crafting, one that connects, built trust, persuades, shows who you are, what you believe, what you value and what you stand for
- Use triumph over extreme adversity to inspire
- Share your story with the other women and receive feedback and group discussion
LET’S POLISH YOUR DELIVERY AND CRAFT YOUR SIGNATURE STORY
- Dominate the space with feminine energy
- Choose the right words
- The right tones in your voice
- Make it visual
- Make it emotional
- Add a surprise
- Story remembering
- Use non-verbal body language
- Facial expression techniques
- Use your feminine power
LET’S GET ON CAMERA!
- Shine like a Goddess with some good makeup (A professional makeup artist will touch you up and give you a few tips on your best features to exploit)
- Bring out the feminine strong woman you are
- The power of your heels
- Getting ready for your take
- Step onto the camera and shine with your story! Let your voice be heard!!
Participants will leave with a suite of storytelling skills, practices and her ow professional one-minute short film story for her business or personal use.
Registration fee $2,500
The fee includes personal and group coaching, lunch, coffee breaks and refreshments to keep you going through your storytelling journey. This event will also serve as great networking opportunity for women leaders. At the end, you will also get a special gift from me!!
My vision is to create a deep and transformative program for feminist activists, leaders and change agents, to develop storytelling skills, confidence and self-awareness so we can be part of the #change towards the perception of women and our power in the world through personal “stories”. Our voices today more than ever are so important and need to be heard! These stories will also inspire many young girls to dream on becoming whatever they want, maybe someone just like you!
The storytellers are the owners of their stories, as explained above, you can agree on publishing your film or not. Being in this position itself is empowering, as women we are often not the owners of the goods we produce. Moreover, you will also learn to use the technology needed for producing your story and through that also get a sense of control. These experiences might last after the workshop and encourage the women to stand up for their rights even in situations where they struggle for equality and justice.
With all my Love,
One Day Workshop for Women Leaders
This one-day program for a small group of women change makers, leaders, activists, will teach you how to craft and tell your own stories, storytelling skills that you can apply to any situation or cause you feel very strong. In this example, mother, wife, and entrepreneur Claudia Miranda shares the importance of voting for her dreams.